|89 Schoolhouse Rd
Summertown TN 38483-0090 USA
- EarthAware Environmental Awareness Software - This site describes the EarthAware software, with which one
can make an estimation of their environmental impact on the planet.
- Earth Vision - was designed by the Global Environment & Technology Foundation,
a non-profit organization founded in 1988, dedicated to help solve
environmental problems through the use of technology. Among its
many projects, GETF created GNET, the Global Network of Environment
& Technology, an award-winning on-line environment and business
center, and TechKnow, an easy to use database that allows users
to share and access data on environmental technologies on the
- GNET - Global Network of Environment Technology - GNET seeks to promote sustainable development and environmental
remediation through technological innovation, with a focus upon
commercializing Department of Energy developed applications. Featuring
moderated discussion forums as well as full-text search capabilities,
GNET is an interactive community as well as in-depth data source
for the environmental marketplace.
- Howard Associates/Building Environmental Science Technology - Recognized energy efficiency and green building consulting
group; builder services, internet support, training and technical
- Hart Environmental Data - Indicators of sustainability and environmental data analysis
- Institute for Global Communications (IGC) - The Institute for Global Communications (IGC) is a nonprofit
organization that provides alternative sources of information
as well as online access and comprehensive Internet services for
progressive individuals and organizations.
- Millennium Institute - Millennium Institute provides tools to help nations achieve
sustainability and reports on the state of the world.
- Sustainable Technologies Inc. - STI is committed to the commercialization of key sustainable
tech using bioconversion technology as a simple solution.
- Sustainable Technology Center - Seventh Generation Systems, Inc. (SGS) is a systems integration
and design firm which provides advanced technology solutions for
the constructed environment. The Company was formed to provide
break-through technologies to meet power, heating, cooling, sewage,
water and other habitat requirments on an integrated basis. The
result is a new approach to infrastructure for the built environment,
resulting in a completely sustainable office complex in the United
- The Centre for Alternative Technology (CAT) - CAT is an educational charity striving to achieve the best
cooperation between the natural, technological and human worlds.
CAT addresses a wide range of alternative technology issues, from
natural pest control to advice on environmental policy, form rechargeable
batteries to inexhautible electricity supplies.
- The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
(ICGEB) - is an autonomous, international, intergovernmental organization
formed by 61 signatory countries of which 43 are full Member States.
The Centre is dedicated to advanced research and training in molecular
biology and biotechnology. The mandate of the ICGEB is to promote
the safe use of biotechnology world-wide and with special regard
to the needs of the developing world.
Click here to choose another Category